It’s difficult to believe that 2017 is nearly over. True, there are five or so weeks left. But in the last 47 weeks, I’ve had an incredibly productive year for comics.
Let’s take a look at some of the highlights:
- Edited Spellbound vol. 2 and oversaw the art direction for the cover
- Attended the Graphic Memoir workshop at the Center for Cartoon Studies
- Made my memoir comic Starman
- Met incredible cartoonists from around the country
- Created five mini-comics/zines that are available for purchase
- Anxiety Diaries vol. 1
- Anxiety Diaries vol. 2
- Anxiety Diaries vol. 3
- Kitchen Witches
- Immature Language
- Launched a (now on hiatus) web comic.
- Took part in Inktober and created the Kitchen Witches comic
- Tabled my first con (MICE in Cambridge, MA)
- Had two pieces picked up for anthologies
- Received two rejections for anthologies
There’s still a month left, and I think it will be a productive one.